- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date - 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure - 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show - 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from YorkerIndia.com
Company is not responsible for any loss
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- Refund payments will be processed within 15 days of cancellation date and amount is payable as per cancellation policy.
- No refund will be payable
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- Where airfares are contracted in bulk for I-Fly departures.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- For all Card payments - Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and
- GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- Your e-tickets will be sent 3 days before departure in case of fixed departure.
- Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will